Friday 11 June 2010

Filmage Friday: Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Filmage Friday is a feature here where all about movies that are film adaptations of books. Whether they're upcoming, already released or ancient; this is the place where I'll give you a taster of the film if I've not seen it or a full review once I have. I will also add links to my reviews of the books themselves once I've read them.


The Diary of a Wimpy Kid
This is one for all the family and based on the book of the same name. It is a very popular book amongst children and I know because my brother's obsessed with them. He came across The Diary of  a Wimpy Kid: The Last Straw in the library and now wants to read them all...in order and so do I!



The Film/Movie
Release Dates*: 
CountryDate
Canada19 March 2010
USA19 March 2010
Singapore25 March 2010
Philippines3 April 2010
Malaysia6 May 2010
Israel8 July 2010
UK20 August 2010
Australia2 September 2010
Germany16 September 2010
 * Courtesy IMDBThe Wimpy Kid Movie Diary (Book)


The Book
The Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney
Release Date: April 2007
224 pages
Goodreads
Diary of a Wimpy Kid Books 1-4
Diary of a Wimpy Kid 5 will be released Nov 2010


I plan on taking my lil bro to see it. I think it will be a real treat and absolutely HI-larious.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: