Thursday 25 February 2010

First Award Baby!

Yes Yes Check me out! I've won an award...'tis award season after all. Avatar can't win everything.
It comes from Spellbound by Books. A blog I heart muchly! It's new but so am I to be honest. I am VERY pleased and blushed like a little school girl, so a BIG Cheers m' Dears to You!



The rules are simple.
Pass the award to 15 newly discovered blogs and Let them know they've been chosen for the award.

So my 15:


BANG OUT THE PROSE
Crazy Book Slut
Jessica's Vision
Neverending Shelf
Reflections
Bookilicious Ramblings
The Story Siren
Average Jane's Reviews
Sophistikatied Reviews
Mindful Musings
The Brooding Artist
Book City Chick
The Makeup Maven
Clumps of Mascara
The Girlie Blog

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks so Much !!

Sa Toya said...

You're TOTALLY welcome! I also forgot the second rule...tell the bloggers you lurve their blogs...silly me :)