Thursday 25 February 2010

Things and Prison...

I've not been blogging as much as I really want to because I'm very distracted. I'm writing to a friend in prison. He needs all the support he can get and some how the words aren't coming like they normally do. I'm struggling with my pending reply to his letter.

I know what you're thinking, Sa you've got prison buddies?! It's not even like that...at all. It's to confusalicious to get into not to mention, too private to post all of it here... but he shouldn't even be in there. With all my Law knowledge even I know this is a bit ridiculous.
Anyway, our families are really good friends and I was asked to write him a poem. I did and this has started the chain of writing to each other. I'm however stomped...I can't get any poetry out of my system.

*Sigh*

Well I'm off to get into it and read more of my book , so I can write a much needed review.

No comments: