Wednesday 10 March 2010

Too many eggs and not Enough Baskets!

Reading while blogging and blogging while writing....I thought women were meant to be amazing multi-taskers, right now it's not amounted to much. I want to do them all and I'm determined to make it work...not to mention I'm on a serious job hunt so I can score my graduate self a first time real job.
I've really missed getting tucked into a good book. You'd be surprised how much a law degree keeps you from books other than those of a legal nature not to mention the irrational number of cases one's expected to read. So falling back into lit was very much welcomed by me.
I just really need to sort out my time management. I also need to get back to my novel in the making. The trouble is I've got 3 books in my head and totally not sure which to write first or if anyone's even interested in reading the shizz I write.
I'm also totally into this blog/book reviewing melarchy more than I expected...it's good...I never expected the book reviewing blogosphere to be so extensive...I'm glad! No one wants to be alone and knowing there are those just as litty or into reading as I am is all the better :)


Off to acquire more baskets...


Sa Toya ~~

No comments: