Wednesday 14 April 2010

Waiting on Wednesday : Spells

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly theme hosted by Breaking the Spine, that's all about upcoming releases that tickle our fancies.


This week I'm waiting on Spells by Aprilynne Pike. I am very excited about it. The first book Wings is an absolute charmer er go 'a must read'....aallegedly, you see; I must admit I have yet to read Wings. Since Melissa's review I had a chat about it with a g.f of mine who's read it and is hell bent on me reading it and I surely will be!. So out of respect and much love in her regards Spells is a guarantee must read, since she is CERTAIN I'd lurve Wings. I have a 'thing' for faeries you see.
Anywho here's a brief synopsis courtesy Miss Pike's site.

Six months have passed since Laurel saved the gateway to the faerie realm of Avalon. Now she must spend her summer there, honing her skills as a Fall faerie. But her human family and friends are still in mortal danger--and the gateway to Avalon is more compromised than ever.

When it comes time to protect those she loves, will she depend on David, her human boyfriend, for help? Or will she turn to Tamani, the electrifying faerie with whom her connection is undeniable?

What are you waiting on?! X

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WONDERFUL pick - I really liked it, more than Wings actually! I hope you do too!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

I definitely want to read this one! I want to read Wings too!

Sa Toya said...

Yep I am officially excited!!!!

Spellboundbybooks Mel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spellboundbybooks Mel said...

Haha.. I think I had a real dumb moment here. I didn't realise the Melissa's Review you were talking bout was me haha.. Ok getting with the program. (it is 12.30am in the morning)