Saturday 15 May 2010

My Wishlist #4

 This is a weekly post on the books I'm craving but haven't gotten around to getting them yet. It's hosted by Book Chick City.
This week my post is a bit late...not date late but time ate. I'm a bit of an F1 junkie so have been watching that all morning. Now it's wish list posting time.


Hook, Line and Sink Him by Jackie Pilossoph
I saw this book during another litty escapade and the title equalled the piquing of my interest levels...muchly! I then read a couple of reviews...I couldn't many so I definitely want to get my hands on it and have a go at reviewing it myself *insert cheeky smile HERE* I found out from a review on Goodreads it's full of twists, totally not what you'd expect and a fun read. Jackie has already hooked  me...HA! C'mon I had to!! I WANT THIS BOOK!

Hook Line and Sink HimRelease Date: April 2010
Publisher: Blackhawk Publishing & Media Group LLC
Chick Lit
Paperback: 293 pages








Kudos for this one goes to Jenn from Book Crazy. I found this book there and I'm looking forward to it. It's not out yet but I totally enjoy the sound of it. Who doesn't want the ordinary, average or dare I say loser to win sometimes...The book trailer is hilarious...High before Homeroom coming to a Nightstand near YOU! I ALSO WANT THIS BOOK!

Release Date: June 2010
Publisher: Gallery
YA
Paperback: 320 pages











That's it for me...I've been wishing in small instalments lately. Oh well...a wish is a wish right?! Off to Book Chick City's linky...



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I had seen High before Homeroom on goodreads, but I had thought it wasn't for me. But that trailer? Really really great! Might just get it after all.

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Love the cover for High Before Homeroom!

Missy B. said...

Good picks! High Before Homeroom sounds good!

Sa Toya said...

Cheers...yeah it looks AWESOME!