Monday 19 July 2010

Random Book Love: Matched

Random Book Love: the appreciation/anticipation/affection of a book that I've either read, hope to read (TBR) or is on my wishlist. It tends to happen at random because me setting a time and place to randomly show a book some lurve; defeats the entire idea of all that is random:D 

I'm feeling some lurve for Matched this week. I haven't read it yet though. It's on my wishlist. I lurve the story, the cover and hopefully the book too. It's not out until November but it's getting some love nonetheless.


Matched
Author: Ally Condie
Release Date: 30 November 2010
Publishers: Dutton Juvenile
384 pages, Hardcover
Goodreads

Mini Blurb:
In the Society, Officials decide. Who you love. Where you work. When you die.  Cassia has always trusted their choices.  Now she is faced with impossible choices: between the only life she’s known and a path no one else has ever dared follow—between perfection and passion. 


IMO it sounds fresh, and an out of the box love story- though it's not limited to just love. 


That's it for my Random love sesh today.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait for this book either! I found your blog through the blog hop.