Tuesday 20 July 2010

Teaser Tuesday: WAGs at the World Cup

Teaser Tuesdays, is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.It's very easy to get involved. Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page...
NO SPOILERS! SO BE CAREFUL! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Teasing this week is WAGs at the World Cup by Alison Kervin. I am fully aware the WC's over, in fact I made the decision to start reading this after the World Cup, I didn't want any WAGs involved in my footy time :D
Wags at the World Cup" 'Shall we go for a cheeky drink?'she says.'I'm a bit bored of driving. Let's get a cab back and I'll pick the car up in the morning.'
Lot's of booze and one cab ride later..." p.90
What's your teaser?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Marce said...

I need to write this down, I want to read the WAG's series, sounds fun. Not my norm but fun.

Mine is here.

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/07/teaser-tuesday-angel-star-by-jennifer.html