So what's in store for you guys this weekend? Well here's a mini itinerary:
- Welcome post...which is what your'e reading and Smashword's discount.
- Full review of The Jeremy.i.e. the long version, that I was too chicken to post.
- A Jo S. Wun guest post- very excited about that I haven't even read it myself yet.I won't until it's posted.
- Interview with the author :)
- Kick off of The Jeremy Giveaway.
Promotional price: $1.49Coupon Code: KF86TExpires: September 1, 2010
The eBooks are available in these formats:
Epub (open industry format, good for Stanza reader, others)
PDF (Adobe Reader, Foxit Reader, etc.)
LRF (Sony Reader)
The prices are in US dollars.
Also do take part in the Book Blogger Hop, it's a great way to channel the book blogosphere...a la Crazy for Books.
Music & Reading: Well I simply cannot get them to mix. One's just as distracting as the other. I lurve music so I tend to forget I'm reading and sing along or dance around to my tunes.
Natural/normal background noise like family, TV etc. doesn't really impede my reading...music is another story.