Sunday 6 June 2010

Mail on Sunday: My Biggest Haul yet!

AKA In My Mailbox is a meme inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by the lovely Kristi over at The Story Siren. It's a look at all the Lit related items...books or otherwise, we've acquired during the week.


This week has been a good lit week, even though I was ill.


Library Loot
 I've gotten a book off my Wishlist! Nina Jones and the Temple of Gloom by Julie Cohen. It's published by one of my faves- Little Black Dress Books.
Goodreads


I splashed some Cash on:
The Help by Kathryn Stockett. I read the synopsis and I think I'd enjoy reading it.
Goodreads


Michelle Moran's Egyptian Royalty Series. The three books have no official name, I just like calling them that. Nefertiti,The Heretic Queen and Cleopatra's Daughter.
Goodreads: 1 2 3


Winnings
The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell I won this courtesy a giveaway over at Daisy Chain Reviews. Very ecited to see Carrie before Sex and the City.
Cheers Leanna!
Goodreads


"That's all there is, there isn't any more"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

Leanna Elle said...

Glad The Carrie Diaries got to you so quickly! Enjoy! <3

Unknown said...

The Carrie Diaries looks good, enjoy your books this week! :)

Dazzling Mage said...

First; Love the new layout!

Second: Awesome books this week~

Happy reading!

Jen said...

You've definitely got some great books here! :)

And -- I left you an award on my blog -- here :)

Sa Toya said...

Cheers Leanna I was very surprised and impressed by the speedy delivery!

Sa Toya said...

Cheers Jenn...I lurve the cover!

Sa Toya said...

Thanks Mage! I hope it's happy reading too.

Sa Toya said...

OOH JO and award!! EXCITING! CHEERS MUCHLY!